falling softly

an Oregon girl in Copenhagen reflecting on: loving my guy and baby girl; faith, politics and turning frustration into humble activism

Monday, March 20, 2006

a change...

It is so wonderful to see the seasons beginning to change... finally. The last snow is melting now, and though we've still got freezing weather at night, the days are beginning to warm (slowly!) up. Even more promising, the days are quickly getting longer, sun now comes through our living room window for 15 minutes each afternoon, and trees and flowers are beginning to bud!

I've also just changed the name and description of my blog... I suppose most as a challenge to myself. When I started it, I tried several names but couldn't for the life of me come up with a good name. I may very well change it again later, but this reflects a little better the fact that I can't seem to stop mixing discussion of politics with my everyday ramblings, and to challenge myself to give my political diatribes a more constructive direction!

Hope that spring is coming where you are too - it feels like hope and warmth, two things we could use a little more of in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home